Following on from the Government's announcement of Northamptonshire entering Tier 4 restrictions on Thursday 31st December we have the following update for our customers
Our service departments are classified as offering essential services and WILL REMAIN OPEN, and continue to operate in line with COVID-Secure guidelines. That means if your vehicle requires a service, maintenance, MOT, or repair our team will be available to assist you.
You can contact us in the normal ways to book an appointment. If you already have an appointment booked with us, this will go ahead as normal.
Our parts departments WILL ALSO REMAIN OPEN and our teams will be on hand to assist you as normal.
If you require parts that are to be collected from us, please contact us before travelling to the dealership.
For the duration of the lockdown period showrooms will have to be closed to the public so we've made it as easy as possible for you to make a purchase from the comfort of your home:
Our Sales Teams ARE OPEN to discuss your requirements (including finance options) over the phone, via email, or through video conferencing - whichever is your preference.
- You can view all of our current new and used vehicle stock on our website - www.richardsanders.co.uk
- If you find the perfect car or van for you, simply reserve it online for just £99
- We can send you a detailed video tour of any vehicle you are interested in purchasing.
- Part Exchange valuations with video appraisal available
- Finance can be applied for online.
- All paperwork can be completed remotely.
- Once you've made a purchase, our 'click and collect' service means you can safely and legally collect your vehicle from one of our dealerships.
- Well follow our COVID-Secure Richard Sanders STAY SAFE processes and make use of technology to reduce contact between you and our team, while still giving you a great handover experience.
- Home delivery options are available, please contact us for details.
If you currently have a vehicle on order with us, we will be in touch to discuss delivery updates.
During the period of Tier 4 restrictions Period our Opening times will be:
Monday - Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday and Sunday - Closed